Thursday, January 20th 2011
Yes, today I look like a Mormon caterer. Who wants some rosemary potatoes!?
OH PLEASE! Cool your jets. Seriously, cool it.
Today I had an audition where I had to “dress conservatively” and this is what I came up with. Afterwards, I filmed some stuff at the Central Park Zoo with John Basedow so I thought this ensemble was fitting enough for the polar bears (who most likely see in black and white anyway) be like, hey that girl seems like she catered (PUN!) her outfit to us so let’s walk around and shit so she can get a kewl shot of us with her flip camera.
And I did. I shot the crap out of their mangy, MANGY fur with my flip camera. Eesh, what a terrible existence. Look for the video soon. Also, I ate oysters today…sooo….kewl day.
Also also, I was Forever21 HEAD TO TOE. I think the animals could feel it. They all kept trying to roofie me.
- joshua-duran likes this
- professor-clayton likes this
- bittersweetneckkisses likes this
- bennyisherp likes this
- lauraduck likes this
- clothesandclothesandclothes reblogged this from dailygracegetsdressed
- carlifornication reblogged this from dailygracegetsdressed
- jacquehappy likes this
- chrisinthestudio likes this
- the-perfect-tale reblogged this from gracehelbig
- the-perfect-tale likes this
- humanheartsst likes this
- lostoldsoul likes this
- emilyjeanius likes this
- fireworks-inmyheart likes this
- jomareee likes this
- mrjotz likes this
- universallyordinary likes this
- mycollectionofskins likes this
- aliceenvi likes this
- topherchris said: You really are a looker. Please don’t sue me for sexual harassment.
- topherchris likes this
- jeloni likes this
- gracehelbig reblogged this from dailygracegetsdressed
- dailygracegetsdressed posted this